What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I just finished my Primaris Ultramarines army after playing in the Nova Open Trios Team Tournament and thought I might share some pictures of them.


Guilliman leads the force - his helmet is converted using the standard plastic head and a green stuff cast of an Invictarus Suzerain faceplate from the Horus Heresy line. Though the rest of the army is largely stock, I did add things like Auxiliary Grenade Launchers to the Dark Imperium Intercessors and repose the Gravis Captain.

I also included a Fire Raptor from my Horus Heresy army - though the Primaris don't have any flyers so far, the aesthetic of the existing marine flyers don't look so out of place. It helps that the Fire Raptor doesn't have a transport capacity!

Best,
Ashwin









 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...